Montreal — Matrox is now offering 10-bit H.264 intra-frame rendering via the company’s Matrox Mojito 4K quad 3G-SDI 4K video monitoring card for use with Adobe Premiere Pro CC on Windows platforms. Matrox Mojito 4K enables realtime monitoring and output of video footage at resolutions up to 4096 x 2160 and at frame rates up to 60 fps (4Kp60).
Matrox Mojito 4K, priced at $1995 US not including local taxes and delivery, is available now through a worldwide network of authorized dealers.
“With the Mojito 4K card, Matrox leads the way in 4K post production with Adobe Premiere Pro CC, providing the only solution that offers 10-bit H.264 intra-frame rendering for a complete end-to-end 4K delivery workflow,” says Wayne Andrews, product manager at Matrox. “Until now, all renders were done at a maximum resolution of 1080; Mojito 4K lets users ingest, edit, render and export in full 4K.”
Key features of Matrox Mojito 4K
– 4K (4096×2160), QFHD (3840 x 2160), 2K(2048×1080), HD and SD output resolutions
– 60 fps frame rate support, even at 4K resolution
– 2K, QFHD/UFD and full 4K 10-bit H.264 intra-frame rendering for Adobe Premiere Pro CC
– SD, HD and 3G-SDI connectivity per SMPTE 259, 292 and 424/425M Level A and Level B mapping
– 8- and 10-bit YUV output at all resolutions and frames rates
– Up to 16 channels of SDI embedded audio support
– Bi-level and tri-level genlock input
– Single ¾-length PCIe card with five full-size BNC connectors directly on the card bracket
– Highly optimized Adobe Mercury Transmit plug-ins for Adobe Premiere Pro CC, Adobe Prelude CC and Adobe SpeedGrade CC
– WYSIWYG support for Adobe After Effects CC and Photoshop CC
Support for 10-bit H.264 intra-frame rendering is part of Matrox driver release 1.1 for Windows, which is available now to registered users as a free download from the Matrox Website (http://www.matrox.com).