Warner Bros. De Lane Lea (WB DLL) has launched Alfred, a secure, online portal that gives its clients complete control of their content. This platform plays a key role in the production and post production process, providing the ability to store, distribute and manage assets and data in a speedy and efficient manner.
Developed by the team at Warner Bros. De Lane Lea, Alfred has a number of applications that provide productions with flexible control over their content, including:
– Allowing clients to request media pulls including VFX, marketing and conform, at any time
– Automatically sending pulls to selected vendors and recipients
– Fully customized to suit all production requirements
– Providing media tracking for raw and delivered elements
– Giving visibility to clients on the status of processes within the facility, including conform and VFX, QC reports and deliverables
The service are available to all WB DLL clients from today.
Kevin Harwood, head of workflow at Warner Bros. De Lane Lea, oversaw the creation of Alfred from start to finish. “On a typical day, we’ll work through TBs of data and Alfred allows us and our clients to manage and track that data seamlessly, and for it to be accessed anywhere, at any time. Alfred is a flexible platform that can be moulded to each individual client’s needs.”
He continues, “Being able to access and manage content wherever you are is always important, especially now, we’re confident Alfred will help facilitate productions having to find creative solutions when working remotely.”