LAS VEGAS — The Storage Visions Conference (http://www.storagevisions.com) via the Entertainment Storage Alliance (www.EntertainmentStorage.Org) is now open for registration. The event is being held in Las Vegas at the Riviera Hotel on January 5 and 6, 2014.
Those who sign up early can enjoy a $100 discount off the registration. Click here http://sv2014.eventbrite.com/?discount=onehundredoff30936 for pricing and details.
This year’s conference theme is “Data Storage is the Key Enabler” for virtually every facet of modern society, and there are two full days of keynotes, sessions and exhibits.
• Capturing the Act of Creation: Looking for Storage for HighResolution Content Capture and Production
• Keeping It Safe: Protecting, Storing and Recovering Personal and Commercial Content
• Analyst Perspectives: Perspectives on Technology and Application Changes
• Evolve or Die! : Storage Developments Drive New Storage System Options
• Young Users Speak Out: What will Drive Future Consumer Devices
• What we want: A Conversation about Storage for Professional Media and Entertainment Professionals
• Smart Phones, Tablets and Ultrabooks: What will they use for storage?
• Content for the Tomorrow: Long Term Content Protection and Archiving
• Up there, Somewhere: Opportunities and Challenges forConsumer and Enterprise Cloud Storage
• Future Content—What’s Ahead for Content Storage?
• Bringing it All Back Home?: Making, Saving, Sharing and Protecting Family and Business Content
Also, for the 11th year, the Storage Visions™Conference will present industry creativity and innovation awards at the 2014 event.