Dell Technologies has new products and software across its premium Latitude, XPS and displays that feature AI and 5G.
The Dell Latitude 9000 series laptops are smaller and thinner than before, with a larger display. The new Latitude 9510 offers longer battery life, a 5G-ready design, enhanced audio features and intelligent solutions designed to increase productivity.
Starting at only 3.2 pounds, the Latitude 9510 features a large screen size, along with Intel Wi-Fi 6 (Gig+) and 5G mobile broadband capabilities. The design incorporates 5G antennas into the speakers to retain the InfinityEdge display, while carbon blade fans and dual heat pipes make the laptop quiet and cool to the touch. Launching with up to the latest 10th Gen Intel Core i7 processors, the vPro-ready Latitude 9510 features a machined-aluminum finish with diamond cut edges.
The Latitude 9510 has new built-in and automated AI-based optimization technology called Dell Optimizer, which help reduce lags, delays and frustration thanks to:
• ExpressResponse: Based on user preferences and machine learning with Intel Adaptix Technology, it launches frequently used applications faster, switches quickly between applications and improves overall application performance to boost productivity.
• ExpressCharge: AI and machine learning improves battery life utilization based on a given user’s battery charge patterns and typical power usage. When critically low on battery, the Latitude 9510 will subtly adjust settings to preserve resources, like dimming the screen. It will also choose the best charging policy, like ExpressCharge Boost, which provides up to a 35% charge in 20 minutes to get running in a crunch.
• ExpressSign-in: This senses a user’s presence, enabling faster log-in and enhanced security with Dell’s PC proximity sensor enabled by Intel Context Sensing Technology and Windows Hello.
In addition to the 9000 series, Dell has also redesigned the XPS 13 laptop to have a smaller, thinner profile and a larger screen with a four-sided, virtually borderless InfinityEdge display. Made from machined aluminum, carbon fiber, woven glass fiber and hardened Corning Gorilla Glass, the XPS 13 has narrow bezels on every side, reducing its InfinityEdge borders and creating a smaller and thinner form factor than its XPS predecessors. With a larger 16:10 display that spans from all four edges, the new 25% brighter XPS InfinityEdge display offers more screen space to multitask throughout the day. This new design offers a 13.4-inch display in an 11-inch form factor — think about it fitting neatly on an airplane tray.
The XPS 13 offers 10th Gen Intel Core processors and long battery life. It features a larger display and touchpad, edge-to-edge keyboard and one-handed opening. Available options include the traditional XPS 13 with Windows 10 or the Developer Edition featuring Ubuntu 18.04LTS.
Dell has also introduced a range of new monitors. The Dell 86 4K Interactive Touch Monitor is designed to connect users and increase collaboration in real time, featuring 4K UHD resolution, 20-point multi-touch, USB-C connectivity and Dell’s own Screen Drop Feature, which helps improve accessibility and reachability for users of different heights.
The UltraSharp 43 4K USB-C monitor allows users to view content from up to four connected PCs simultaneously to maximize productivity. This 42.5-inch monitor is height-adjustable and features USB-C connectivity and up to 90W power. And the new UltraSharp 27 4K USB-C monitor with VESA DisplayHDR 400 offers wide color coverage for accurate color reproduction.
Pricing and availability:
• XPS 13, starting at $999.99, is available in the US, Canada, Sweden, UK, Germany and France now and globally in February.
• XPS 13 Developer Edition, starting at $1,199.99, will be available in the US, Canada and select European countries in February.
• Latitude 9510, starting at $1,799, will be available globally March 26.
• Dell 86 4K Interactive Touch Monitor will be available globally April 10. Pricing to be announced.
• Dell UltraSharp 43 4K USB-C, starting at $1,049.99, will be available globally January 30.
• Dell UltraSharp 27 4K USB-C Monitor, starting at $709.99, will be available globally January 30.