iOgrapher has debuted the iOgrapher Multi Case rig for mobile filmmaking. It’s the companies first non-iOS offering. An early pioneer of mobile media filmmaking cases for iOS devices, iOgrapher is now targeting mobile filmmakers with a flexible design to support recent model iOS and Android mobile phones of all sizes.
The iOgrapher Multi Case features:
• Slide in function for a strong and secure fit
• The ability to attach lighting and mics for higher quality mobile video production
• Flexible mount options for any standard tripod in landscape or portrait mode
• ¼ 20-inch screw mounts on handles to attach accessories
• Standard protective cases for your phone can be used — filmmakers no longer need to remove protective cases to use the iOgrapher Multi Case
• It works with Moment Lenses. Users do not need to remove Moment Lens cases or lenses to use the iOgrapher Multi Case
• The Multi Case is designed to work with iPhone 6 and later models, and has been tested to work with popular Samsung, Google Pixel, LG and Motorola phones.
With the launch of the Multi Case, iOgrapher is introducing a new design. The capabilities and mounting options have evolved as a result of customer reviews and feedback, as well as real-world use cases from professional broadcasters, filmmakers, pro-sport coaches and training facilities.
The iOgrapher Multi Case is available for pre-order and is priced at $79. It will ship at the end of November.