After an extensive beta program, Wipster is formally launching its new cloud-based, collaborative video review and approval platform created by filmmaker Rollo Wenlock and team.
It is designed specifically for content creators, filmmakers, in-house corporate media teams or anyone creating short-form video projects.
Wipster offers the ability to create content rich emails and share secure folders with anyone via an invite. Wipster, and its simple-to-use interface, offers frame-accurate video playback, contextual commenting and version stacking. Wipster also allows users to deliver unlimited videos in their original formats, an important point for those working in post.
Wipster is available as a cloud-based, subscription service with options to meet any teams’ collaboration requirements. Wipster also provides users with a “Free Forever” plan that gives teams access to core Wipster features, and 15 minutes of video uploads per month.
“Video is clearly exploding across the Internet — across every industry and every genre. And as a result, a whole new generation of content creator is emerging,” says Rollo Wenlock, CEO/founder of Wipster. “The problem is, while we all love creating our art, we honestly hate the process of getting it approved and delivered. Let’s face it, it’s painful. But it doesn’t have to be — that’s why we created Wipster.”
For premium features, Wipster is available on a monthly subscription model, with pricing starting at $25 USD for a single user account, $50 USD for teams, and $100 USD for a pro company account. Enterprise level pricing is available upon request.
Summing up the offerings:
• Contextual Commenting – Comment and reply to feedback directly on the video
• To-Do List -Generate and share to-do lists directly from Wipster
• Version Stacking – Unlimited access to every version of your video
• Import from Dropbox – Get feedback on your videos from your Dropbox folder
• Frame Accurate Video Playback – Let your reviewers be specific and point to the right frame
• Creating Teams – Create teams and invite people to work together as a team on the same account
• Shared Folders – Share an entire folder of videos with anyone
• Security – Wipster uses encryption (256 SSL), which is what banks use
• Content Rich Emails – Receive frame and comment activity notifications via email, sent directly from within Wipster
• Nudge – If you’re not hearing back from the team in a timely way, gently remind people to review your video when you’re waiting for them
• Unlimited Sharing – Share your video with as many people as you want, wherever they are, no matter if they have an account
• Unlimited Archive – All your videos stored in one place, no limits
• Branded Presentation – When done, create tailored, branded presentations for clients.